I love technology and its ability to connect the world. I’m always reading up on the latest tech news and excited about where we are now and where it will take us in the future.
I also love solving problems through design and using statistics and data to make better decisions.
When I’m not in sketching, designing or trying out the latest gadget, you’ll find me taking photos, climbing rocks or reading with a cup of tea.
Some fun facts:
- Born and raised in Windsor, Canada which is actually south of Detroit, USA.
- Studied mathematics at the University of Waterloo and business at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- I’m one of the organizers of the first Hack the North, Canada’s largest international hackathon with over 1000 attendees.
- Worked in several other jobs before discovering design. At some point I was a Special Collections Clerk at Dana Porter Library, Store Systems Project Coordinator at TJX Canada and Marketing Guru at a Cognition LLP.
- Went on an exchange to Bond University in Gold Coast, Australia.
- Sat on the Iron Throne on three different occasions.
- Learning Swedish. Hej! Trevligt att träffas!
- Enjoys carrying around a camera and capturing memories.
- Prefers biking to any other method of transportation.
- Can usually solve a Rubik’s Cube in under 2 minutes.